We are a small country church located in the beautiful hills of upstate New York in the town of Lindley New York, southern Steuben County, population 1,938 (2016) . The town was named after the early settler Eleazer Lindsley, the “s” was accidently dropped in a clerical error before 1850, the error was never challenged and thus became the township of Lindley. The town includes rolling hills, forests & the Tioga River, is located on Rte 15, and borders Pennsylvania. This was the first settlement in Steuben County, 1790. The Town formed in the early to middle 1800s and includes the hamlets of East Lindley, Laurenceville, Lindley & Presho.